If you know me you know that I love to introduce my friends and followers to amazing local businesses. I am really excited to share the magic of Kalos Plastic Surgery and a few beauty Tips form Dr. Benjamin C. Stong.
I am in denial that I am getting older. I still feel like I am 21. I want to cry when I realize that I am about to pass the hump from mid to late 20s. Even though I am hopefully more than a few years away from needing serious work I want to know my options and check out what I can do now to prevent aging.
Medical Grade Skin Care Products: Kalos carries products that improve superficial wrinkling, even skin tone and lighten areas of brown pigmentation and discolorations. They also carry Latisse, a serum to enhance the growth of your eyelashes, and a variety of other skin creams.
Lasers: Perfect answer to never having to shave again or hide that ugly spider vain. Lasers are an easy way to treat unwanted hair, spider veins, rosacea, enlarged pore size, deep and superficial wrinkles, brown spots, blemishes, acne scaring and loose skin.
Facial Injectables: Tweak the early onset of crows feet and expression lines with facial injectables. According to Dr. Stong therapies such as Botox and Dysport are often started in the late twenties or early thirties to prevent aging.
Unique Services Offered Only at Kalos
1. The Pearl Fusion Laser Skin Resurfacing Procedure: Kalos is the only practice in Georgia to offer the most advanced laser skin resurfacing procedure on the market to eliminate wrinkles and brown spots, build collagen and rejuvenate skin.
2. The V to Y Surgical Lip Augmentation (your chance to have Angelina lips): Kalos is the only practice to offer this procedure which produces permanently fuller more sensual lips without any skin incisions or implant material.
3. The Mini Deep Plane Facelift: Kalos uses the smallest mini facelift incisions to lift the lower facial soft tissues, smooth out the neck skin, lifting the cheeks and reducing a youthful jaw line while delivering the most long-term benefits available in facelift surgery.
Last But Not Least: Beauty Tips from the Doctor
1. Wear an additional sunscreen to the sunscreen in your makeup. Most makeup lines use an SPF 15 sunscreen which is not enough to adequately prevent sun damage and the aging process of the skin.
2. The eyes draw the primary gaze of the people we meet, and are considered one of the essential areas of beauty to the face. Using Latisse to grow longer, fuller eyelashes can significantly enhance the overall appearance of ones eyes for a very reasonable cost.
3. Your skin is a 3 dimensional structure. Most skin rejuvenation therapies are aimed at maintaining and building the skins third dimension: depth. The primary way to increase the overall skin depth is through collagen building strategies which include a combination of medial grade skin creams, lasers and chemical peels. Most women spend hundreds on over the counter products that don’t work. They could spend the same amount or less and use a medical grade skin cream and achieve noticeable results.
I am not only a fan of Kalos because they offer a variety of the most advanced services but also because Dr. Stong donates a large amount of time to Faces of Honor, The National Domestic Violence Project and International Assistance. Click Here to read more about Dr. Stong’s humanitarian work.
Click Here to visit Dr. Stong’s blog and learn more about the pros and cons of plastic surgery along with helpful beauty tips.