Aruba Ariba- The juice of the islands that is a guaranteed good time
1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. 151 rum (better if using Ron Rico from Aruba, higher proof)
1/8 oz Coecoei
1/8 oz Crème de Banana
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup cranberry juice
1/2 cup pineapple juice OR you’re favourite “punch drink”
Today I am coming off my vacation high and catching up with the real world. Last week was amazing in so many ways- from spending time with my fiance to eating delicious food (until I felt like I was going to pop) to discovering my addictive love for roulette to spending countless relaxing hours by the water to discovering miles of sand dunes.
- Ruth Chris Steak House in the Marriott (much better than the one in ATL)
- Madame Janette – One of the best meals I have ever indulged in (pictured to the above) + a unique atmosphere
- J.H. Yees (Brennan had to get his Asian fix. This place was really upscale and surprisingly delicious)
- Gianni’s- Delicious Southern Italian cuisine and really nice ambiance
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria- Meet lovers dream + amazing fried plantains
- Baby Beach – beautiful beach with shallow, calm waters- located on the Southeast end of the island. (pictured to the right)
- The Lighthouse – We took a
turn off the main road and discovered miles of dunes. (pictured at the top)
- Alto Vista Chapel - Really cool small chapel. Make sure to check out the inside (pictured to the right)
- The Antilla – A must see, World War II ship wreck off the coast. The coolest snorkeling I have ever done.
BACK TO LIFE. BACK TO REALITY.