There is a new killer burger on the Buckhead block! The second outpost of Grindhouse Killer Burgers opens Tuesday April 19, 2011 in the heart of Buckhead. The original Grindhouse opened two years ago in the Sweet Auburn Curb Market. The original burger stand started with a 20 seat counter and is now premiering in a 3000 square food retro infused old fueling station on Piedmont Road.
The new burger joint is outfitted with a retro industrial interior and a blood dripping wall to stay true to the original design in the Curb Market. Just in time for the warm southern sun Grindhouse will premiere the cities newest patio. The patio along with the main dining room will be open from 11am to late and serve a full bar complete with a Boozy Milkshakes (alcholic milkshakes on steroids).
1. Not to pay an arm and a leg for a subpar burger. But to get a killer deal on a scary good meal!
2. One of the best burgers you will have in Atlanta (and in my opinion the absolute best Turkey Burger on planet Earth)
3. A twist of burger styles including a Hillbilly, Yankee, Cowboy and a Euro. Owner and chef, Alex Brounstein, will make your taste buds scream with these unique creations.
4. Milkshakes that will give Flip Burger a run for their money!
5. An anything goes environment. Come in your sweats, prom dress, or Sunday best and Grindhouse will still give you killer service!
About Founder and Owner Alex Brounstein: A jack-of-all-trades, Alex took the leap into the restaurant business in 2008 with virtually no prior experience in the industry. Prior to this, Alex worked in various fields as diverse as entertainment law, real estate development and internet marketing consulting. As a side project, Alex has spent the past few years attempting to revitalize the historic Sweet Auburn Curb Market in downtown Atlanta, and helped to secure a nearly $1 million federal stimulus grant for the project. After economic downturn in 2008, Alex found himself out of a job and decided to take things into his own hands, opening a tiny 20 seat burger counter in the back corner of the Curb Market. Situated among seafood, meat and produce vendors, Grindhouse quickly became known as the place to get some Atlanta’s best burgers in one of the most unique and fun atmospheres in Atlanta. Less than two years later, Brounstein is now following the success of the original Grindhouse Killer Burgers with a second location, over 3,000 square feet of space in a converted fueling station on Piedmont Road.
Grindhouse Killer Burgers
1842 Piedmont Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Mon – Sun 11am – Late